Braga – Rio Ave: prediction for the match
On December 22, in one of the matches of the 10th round of the Portuguese championship, Braga will meet with Rio Ave. The starting whistle will sound at 11:15 pm. Bookmakers bet on Braga to win. You can bet on her winnings with any account with odds 1.58 (preview at the time of writing). It is offered to bet on the guests’ win with odds of 5.58. And bets on a draw are accepted with odds of 3.99. According to bookmakers, the effectiveness of the match will be high: bets on total over 2.5 goals are accepted with odds of 1.79. Bets on TM 2.5 are accepted with odds 2.03.
Braga – Rio Ave. Key facts about the match
- Braga held its last meeting in the Portuguese championship on December 6 against Belenenses and lost 1: 2. In the five previous meetings of the tournament, Braga won four times and lost only once.
- Rio Ave played his last match in the Portuguese championship on December 6 with Boavista. The fight ended in a draw with a score of 0: 0. Rio Ave has not won three matches in a row – one lost match and two draws. In each of the last 5 fights with the participation of the team, the scoring did not exceed two goals.
- The last head-to-head match between Braga and Rio Ave in the Portuguese Championship was played on June 30, 2020 and ended with a 4: 3 victory for Rio Ave.
- The hosts in defense and attack play about the same level: the defense rating is 1214, and the attack rating is 1261. Ryu Ave is stronger defensively than offensive (defense rating 1222 and attack rating 836).
- Home team Attack Rating vs. Away Defense Rating 1.03. With this ratio, the expected number of goals for the attacking team of team 1.34.
- Away Attack Rating vs Home Defense Rating Ratio 0.69. With this ratio, the average expected number of goals in a match for the attacking team is 0.95.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office